Saturday, July 14, 2012

Katniss

Feel free to make fun of me as much as you want.
But this is happening regardless of what you think.
I know I am 3 months early, but still I don't care.
I do what I want. 
Halloween costume planning.
You can laugh now.
But I can't even describe to tell you how much I love Halloween.
In college being in a sorority we got to dress up all the time.
In the real world... not so much & I miss it dearly.
But Halloween I still get to have my fun.
This year?
I am going to be KATNISS!!!!!!!
If you know me at all then you know how obsessed I am with 
the Hunger Games and this should be no surprise.



I'm even thinking some fake blood and a big gash on my forehead?
What you think???
Hahaha... I know I am way too early but this was fun regardless :)
Now I am off to work!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!


signature

{Shopping Guide} Mockinjay Pin via Hot Topic // Becka Fitted Leather Jacket via Reiss // Bow and Arrow Set via Gigaweb // Frye Melissa Boots via Zappos // Khaki Molly Jeggings via River Island // Katniss via The Hunger Games



6 comments:

Cara said...

Brilliant costume idea! I love Katniss and the way you've interpreted her look, the boots are spot on. Don't t forget the braid!

Jess said...

I love your halloween costume idea! And yes, you should go with the fake blood! Plus, now you will have something to wear to the premier for the next movie!

Susan said...

I still need to read these books!! It's taken me so long to jump on the wagon and I REALLY need to read them. My friends keep thinking I'm ridiculous because I haven't yet. That's a great costume though, and pretty easy to do!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I LOVE this idea! Noted for halloween for sure!

Candice said...

Haha too cute!!
I'm excited to see how it turns out!!

Amanda English said...

It's never too early to plan! I LOVE IT!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...