Monday, July 23, 2012

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?!

If only Savannah had a Nordstrom...
I would be buying lots & lots...
I am not much of an online shopper anymore...
 because that always results in me spending way too much.
But if I had some extra cash to blow here are some things I wouldn't mind getting :)

Nordstorm Anniversary Sale

All of this just for $1,624! 
Haha I can't even imagine...
Anyway, there are definitely some good finds!
I would recommend checking it out before it's over!
Have a great start to the week ya'll!


signature


8 comments:

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

In love with the watch and the neon nikes!

xox emily

Chrissi Holt said...

oh i love the blanket ! I seem to have a thing for blankets at the moment !

Love Chrissi x

www.christianaholt.blogspot.co.uk

Chrissi Holt said...

oh i love the blanket ! I seem to have a thing for blankets at the moment !

Love Chrissi x

www.christianaholt.blogspot.co.uk

Andrea said...

Love that cross body bag :) I am staying away from shopping online too, bad news for the bank account for sure!

jessica // union shore said...

there's not a nordstrom in my area either... i love that ring and iphone case!
and online shopping can be very dangerous! haha

Kristal said...

Love your finds, I however am in the same boat. I just got married and there is no room for Nordstrom shopping extravaganzas right now ;)

Love that watch and those nikes.

http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

Nicole! Thanks for coming by and for leading me here. LALALALOVE your blog. Following you back and loving all your picks, esp. that uber cute ring! x

Jamie said...

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale can be dangerous for my wallet! I'm trying to steer clear this year, but I'm lovin all the things you picked, especially the floral jeans!

Just found your blog through the Friday Fancies link up! It is SO cute!


Would love if you checked out the crystal bracelet giveaway I have going on now!

Jamie
Forever81
Crystal Bracelet Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...