Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Fancies #53: Black Friday

I can honestly say last night was the very first time I have ever braved Black Friday shopping. Personally, it's definitely not my thing. I don't like crowds.. and there is nothing that irritates me more than people bumping into me while I am shopping. I am a stroller... I like to look. And think. And be able to walk where I want... I did get yelled at for walking over the barrier to look at the TVS at Target and then when he told me I can't go over there I said ummm so I have to stand in line just to look? He said yeah basically.... I did however find a white strips, toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash set for $31 bucks at Target. I was all over that since I am a white strips addict. Good thing now I'll have white teeth for Christmas. :) Any of you get any good finds? I think next year I'll stay at home and get a good nights rest after getting a really full belly! 

Anyway, it's been way too long since I've participated in Friday Fancies!
Been blogging over at Simply Savannah Events, my wedding planning company's blog!
Come check it out here!
Anyway, this Friday Fancies is all about black...
And here are some things I'm loving lately :) 

Friday Fancies #53: Black Friday



Anyway, hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!! 



signature

{Shopping Guide} Double Zip Biker Jacket via TopShop // Juicy Couture Tough Girl Leather Zip Wallet via ShopBop // WGACA Vintage Chanel Earrings via ShopBop // Premium Embellished Vest via TopShop // La Mer Collections Gunmetal Malibu Chain Wrap Watch via ShopBop // WGACA Vintage Chanel Hard Handle Bag via ShopBop // Rag & Bone Sloane Platform Sandals via Neiman Marcus // Alice + Olivia Front Zip Leather Leggings via ShopBop // Tory Burch Robinson Saffiano Hardshell iPhone Case via ShopBop

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow, I love every piece in this look!! Especially the earrings, bag, and jacket! Great picks!

Jamie
forevereightyone.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...